Cancellations Spring 2021
Dear audience, artists and visitors!
This week, the Oslo City Council announced that the restrictions regarding events and activities in Oslo are extended – this time until 9 April. Unfortunately, this means that we have to cancel the following performances:
- 28–30 January: Ludvig Uhlbors: SPOR
- 30 January + 6 & 13 February: Marie Bergby Handeland: Kirkedanseren (the Church Dancer)
- 17–20 + 23–27 February: Verk Produksjoner: Opening Night
- 9–11 April: Bente Alice Westgård: Eruptive Stars
- 27–30 April: Henriette Pedersen/Nartmanstiftelsen: MADAM
- 12–13 May: Ingrid Berger Myhre: In Other Words
We keep our fingers crossed that we will soon get the go-ahead to invite you to performances again. Perhaps March will be the month we finally get to share live art experiences again? We hope so!
During the press conferences the past months, the cultural sector has hardly been mentioned. We hope that the authorities treat the cultural organizers as the serious business actors they actually are.
Take care of each other, and we’ll see you as soon as possible!
Updated Thursday 15 March.